Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Runecrafting Competition!

  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average


01-26-2015, 01:46 AM #1
JakeGrande Offline What about ε<0? *****
Posts:834 Threads:168 Joined:Mar 2012 Reputation: 2 RS name JakeGrande



İmage



İmage
 THIS WEEK: RUNECRAFTING 

İmage
Next Week? You Decide!





COMPETITION PERIOD

START Monday January 26 at 7PM EST
FINISH Monday February 2 at 7PM EST






PRIZE DISTRIBUTION

FIRST PLACE 5M

SECOND PLACE 2.5M

THIRD PLACE 1M

FOURTH PLACE 0.5M

FIFTH PLACE 0.5M

Winners are selected using statistics gathered from RuneTrack


İmage






LAST WEEK'S COMPETITION: CRAFTING
Previous competition winners can be found here







İmage


Math Fact of the Week
If you put 25 people in the same room, there is a 57% chance two of them share the same birthday. My Probability class was in the 43%.




İmage


İmage

The REAL U of M


01-26-2015, 02:03 AM #2
Kevy o O Offline Senior Member *
Posts:634 Threads:91 Joined:Oct 2013 Reputation: 7 RS name Obligated
Yay rcing


İmage

İmage

İmage

01-26-2015, 11:43 AM #3
Dannii Offline <3Master Runecrafter<3
Posts:91 Threads:10 Joined:Jan 2015 Reputation: 0
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!


İmage

İmage

01-27-2015, 12:05 AM #4
JakeGrande Offline What about ε<0? *****
Posts:834 Threads:168 Joined:Mar 2012 Reputation: 2 RS name JakeGrande
And so it begins... Good luck to all!


İmage


İmage

The REAL U of M


01-27-2015, 06:29 AM #5
F O X Offline ^ Made the 20,000th post! *
Posts:2,567 Threads:346 Joined:Apr 2014 Reputation: 15
Good luck everyone!


İmage



02-01-2015, 02:06 AM #6
F O X Offline ^ Made the 20,000th post! *
Posts:2,567 Threads:346 Joined:Apr 2014 Reputation: 15
Please note Luis C is in 4th place and isn't on RuneTrack due to a name change, refer to Runeclan for details.


İmage



02-01-2015, 10:51 AM #7
JakeGrande Offline What about ε<0? *****
Posts:834 Threads:168 Joined:Mar 2012 Reputation: 2 RS name JakeGrande
Thanks for posting this Dannii, it's most likely a glitch with RuneTrack having something to do with someone not in clan taking the name Ivan. The problem should be resolved now Smile

FOX, what is Luis C's new/old username?


İmage


İmage

The REAL U of M


02-01-2015, 11:25 AM #8
Dannii Offline <3Master Runecrafter<3
Posts:91 Threads:10 Joined:Jan 2015 Reputation: 0

İmage

New and Prev users found


İmage

İmage

02-01-2015, 11:44 AM #9
JakeGrande Offline What about ε<0? *****
Posts:834 Threads:168 Joined:Mar 2012 Reputation: 2 RS name JakeGrande
Ok I also added Luis C into tracker. We can use the final from Luis C and start from Do0omzday for his xp, which is around 5m, putting him in second place for now. This is roughly accurate with Runeclan which is probably easier to find final xp for this case.


İmage


İmage

The REAL U of M


02-01-2015, 05:40 PM #10
Dannii Offline <3Master Runecrafter<3
Posts:91 Threads:10 Joined:Jan 2015 Reputation: 0
Why have i been removed from the skilling competition? I had 7.2m gained when I last checked. I have now been removed and re-added so I have zero gained?


İmage

İmage






Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:1 Guest(s)