Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Weekly PvM Mass Event

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

01-17-2016, 03:20 AM #1
Pheeel Offline Member ***
Posts:216 Threads:43 Joined:Sep 2015 Reputation: 2 RS name Pheeel

Weekly Clan PvM Mass Event!

Event name: Weekly Clan PvM Mass Event.
Date and time of event: Every Sunday 1 am (In game time, 1 hour after reset)
Any requirements: Requirements for each individual boss stated below
Who is hosting: Pheeel

Have you ever wanted to learn that tough boss in order to make some GP? Maybe you want the reaper title, but just can’t find a team for it? Or perhaps you just want to have some fun with other clan mates!

If any of those apply to you, then OXP’s Weekly Clan PvM Mass Event is the perfect event for you! I’ve decided to start hosting this event as I have been an active PvM’er for many years now, and I still love it nonetheless. Because of this reason, I wish to share it with as many people as possible, and teach them as well. This event will consist of a PvM mass, held once a week, at a boss chosen by you!

Each week on Sunday, a new poll will be put up on the forums, and you’ll have five days from then, to vote for the boss to be hosted in next week’s event! (It cannot be the same boss two weeks in a row). The event will run at 1 am in game time (One hour after reset) on every Sunday, and will last for at least one hour, if not longer depending on the turn out! Teamspeak will not be required for most of the bosses, but for both the Raids bosses and Vorago, it would be a massive help if you were able to get on the teamspeak. For beginners, getting on the teamspeak is highly recommended, regardless of the boss. The details are: ts.overloadedxp.com

Runescape Boss List

The bosses could be any from:
God Wars Dungeon + Hard mode God Wars Dungeon bosses,

Kril Tsutsaroth,                    Kree Arra,                   General Graardor,     Commander Zilyana,

Corporeal Beast,

Kalphite King,

Nex,

Vorago,

both Raids bosses!

Beastmaster Durzag,              &                  Yakamaru

Please note: both Vorago and the Raids bosses will have higher requirements, due to the bosses being noticeably tougher, so therefore these requirements are required in order to get kills).

Boss Voting

To vote on which boss will be next week’s mass, click here!
Please feel free to PM Pheeel in game if you have further questions about the event or a particular boss itself, or if you’d like to volunteer to help do a role in any of the above bosses.

Feedback would also be greatly appreciated in order to help me (Pheeel) improve these events, and to get the best turnout possible, and making sure everyone is involved.

Free for all and Lootshare

All loot will be either FFA Split or Coinshare, depending on the boss and the team’s decision. Depending on the Ge market, it could be more wise to have ffa and then sell the item and finally, re-distribute profits to clanmates. Some people may prefer to keep the loot to themselves (which is fine), however it needs to be decided prior to the chosen bossing mass event.

Ending Note

- I hope to see most clanmates (even beginners) to participate weekly and improve and sharpen their PvM skills, especially for the bosses lined up this year from Jagex. It will expand our clan back into the PvM category alongside our regular community and exp gains cateogries.

- Pheeel

2015:

2016: