Hello There, Guest! Login Register
How to host an event and more

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

10-04-2014, 05:45 PM #1
Todd D Offline Kiss my teeth run your hands through my hair and tell me those 3 words. *****
Hello OXP,

In this thread I am going to briefly inform you how you would go about making an event and explain some other related things. To host an event you should first create an event thread in the events section (the section you're in now!), in this thread, you should clearly point out the following information:

Event name:
Date and time of event:
Any requirements:
Who is hosting:

What are skilling competitions?

Skilling competitions are basically a competition to see who can get the most exp in a certain amount of time over the course of the week it's scheduled. The person with the most experience in that skill by the end of the competition gets a prize given by the competition's underwriter. Competitions will most likely start on Monday and end on next Monday (full 7 days) and must have a reward for getting 1st place.

What is the clan noticeboard?

The clan noticeboard is a tool which allows us to broadcast messages to the clan chat. As of now, only overseers or higher can use it, but if you wish you can ask a rank and they should be happy to use it for you. The clan noticeboard also displays the game and clan time, game time being GMT and clan time being GMT+1.

Feel free to use the above as a template. If you should have any questions, or you think I've missed anything feel free to contact me through a PM or in game.

Thanks!

01-27-2016, 07:13 AM #2
Todd D Offline Kiss my teeth run your hands through my hair and tell me those 3 words. *****
Updated Tongue